Ref no: VAC-10189
Sector: Mental Health
Salary: £39k – £55k
This specialist Hospital in Ealing provides an award-winning personality disorder service and a specialist eating disorders service. A range of therapies supports the care pathway towards independent living.
This hospital is made up of male and female Acute Inpatient, Low Secure and medium secure wards.
As a team psychologist within a multi-disciplinary team you would play a role in training, supervision and service development according to skills, experience and areas of interest. This role offers the successful candidate a chance to develop leadership skills in a challenging environment.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
My client is looking for exceptional, enthusiastic and motivated Clinical Psychologist to join their expanding teams across our secure men’s and women’s pathway.
The applicant will be an HCPC registered Psychologist with a minimum of one year of experience in the field of Clinical and /or Forensic Psychology.THE REWARDS:
• Enhanced Maternity benefits
• Annual holiday entitlement
• Birthday and anniversary leave
• A package of support for staff health and wellbeing
• A generous company Pension Scheme
• Group Life Assurance Scheme
• An all employee Bonus Scheme
• Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Savings centre
• Childcare Vouchers