Ref no: VAC 10231
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Job Type: Permanent - full or part time
We are seeking a Clinical Psychologist to join our clients team as Consultant Clinical Psychologist.
To contribute to the development and delivery of the specialist psychology service, providing neuropsychological assessment and rehabilitation programmes for patients with acquired brain injury and neuropsychological disorders, both individual and group.
• Provide comprehensive neuropsychological assessment of patients to assist the multidisciplinary team (MDT) in diagnosis, problem formulation and the planning of rehabilitation programmes
• Design and implementation of individual behaviour modification and neuro-rehabilitation programmes
• To participate as a senior clinician in the following areas for:-
• Recruitment (psychology)
• Chairing/attending meetings
• Resource management
• Staff training and support
• Actively involved in the development of the Centre by initiating service developments and projects that promote the service.
• Ensuring that regular and timely Performance & Development Reviews (PDR) and identified training needs are met
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
• Experience of working in MDT/IDT;
• Experience of clinical leadership role;
• Experience of working in neuro-rehabilitation;
• Experience of conducting mental capacity assessment;
• Experience of providing training programmes for staff.
• HCPC registered
• Excellent induction, training and CPD opportunities
• Accredited professional development
• Preceptorship and Mentorship programmes
• Competitive pay rates
• A wide range of rewards and benefits
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Life Assurance Scheme
• Contributory group person pension scheme
• Free uniform