CLINICAL TEAM LEADER – NURSE
Ref no: VAC - 10145
Salary: £35000 Per Annum
Location: South East London
Job Type: Permanent
Our client provides three specialist areas of care: Adult Mental Health, Specialist Brain Injury and Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services. With hospitals and specialist centres across England and Scotland, we work in partnership with NHS and Local Authorities to provide person-centred quality health and social care services.
As a Clinical team leader your main duties will be:
* To provide, Clinical, Managerial and Leadership guidance to Junior Staff
* To actively participate in patient care
* To be responsible for the efficient and effective planning, implementing and evaluating of patient care plans to maintain quality service
* Ensure that standards of care are maintained through productive management and be aware of the need to implement change
* To deputise in the absence of the Ward Manager
* To undertake other duties as may be required form time to time by the hospital Management oRegular and on-going clinical supervision of junior therapists, assistants and students
* A minimum two years’ experience as senior Nurse
* Hold current NMC Pin (RNLD,RMN,RGN,RCN)
* Ability to co-work with a variety of other disciplines
At Healthier Recruitment we are dedicated in finding our candidates their ideal roles. We go above and beyond the basic requirements of our candidates to find roles that not only match their overall package expectations but provide them with an opportunity to secure a position that offers personal fulfilment and the potential to develop within an organisation that shares similar visions and values.
Each and every candidate we work with is different, and therefore we take the time to get to know you and explore the potential career options that suit you best to ensure that your transition into a new role is both a smooth, stress free and enjoyable experience.