Ref no: VAC 10394
Salary: £45,000 per annum
Location: Surrey base (travel involved)
Job Type: Permanent - full time
We are seeking a qualified Nurse with a current NMC PIN to work as a Compliance manager for our reputable client who are committed to providing the highest possible standards of care to residents to enable them to live life as normal possible given their physical and/or mental infirmities.
As Compliance Manager you will be expected to work collaboratively with all Homes tailoring compliance support and input to the needs of each Home with the aim of enhancing and developing consistently higher care standards, quality and regulatory compliance. To assist in the development of services to meet the needs of residents/patients within the group (the company itself and/or related companies) so as to ensure regulatory compliance.
1. Provide professional support, advice and guidance to colleagues within the operations and compliance teams to achieve regulatory compliance.
2. Establish and develop collaborative and supportive working relationships with all level management and staff within the Home.
3. Review individual Homes’ clinical indicators, complaints, satisfaction surveys and care related staffing matters in order to prioritise Homes, with collaboration from the Homes and Regional Managers, to provide compliance support.
5. Assist Homes’ staff in the development of achievable action plans to take appropriate corrective action within agreed timescales to address issues raised from visits.
6. Develop good working relationships with other teams in order to provide a cohesive support service to the homes.
7. Promote the use and development of care policies, procedures and strategies to ensure consistent and effective care practise is maintained.
This role will involve travelling to different homes within the group however an ideal base location for the successful candidate would be Surrey.
As well as a generous salary and career progression this role also offers a bonus scheme based on performance.