HOME MANAGER / REGISTERED MANAGER
Ref no: VAC - 10132
Salary: £37000 Per Annum
Job Type: Permanent
We are seeking an experienced Home Manager / Registered manager with experience of Learning Disabilities and complex behaviour issues within children, to work for our prestigious client in the Bedfordshire area.
Ideally you will have previous experience within a similar role and have experience of working within a Residential setting.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is looking to progress their career with a forward thinking company who share passionate visions and values with the teams that they employ.
* To provide professional support, guidance and supervision to a team of residential childcare practitioners
* Ensure that the vision, values, policies and ethos of the company are promoted and adhered to
* To identify, report and manage current and emergent risks within the Home, including those that may impinge upon safeguarding and statutory compliance or inspection rating. Devise and direct improvements to mitigate risks
* Ensure effective working relationships with all relevant Local Authority staff and social workers, and with all other relevant statutory agencies, e.g. police, child protection and CAMHS
* Ensure that all requirements for data capture and the use of management information systems are met
* To ensure the home provides and maintains the highest levels of therapeutic care and service in accordance with the legislative framework, company procedures, ethos and policy
* To ensure the safety of all children and staff, and that safeguarding practice, procedures and recording meet all regulatory requirements and professional expectations
* To be responsible for the implementation of the relevant plan for each child or young person, to monitor progress against the relevant plan and ensure it is reviewed as necessary
* To manage effectively and efficiently all allocated resources of the home, both human and financial
* Ensure effective maintenance of all documented procedures for tasks that deliver statutory compliance
* Ensure continual quality improvement to achieve and maintain an Ofsted rating of Good or Outstanding