NURSE – RGN
Ref no: VAC - 10081
Salary: £30000 Per annum
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Job Type: Permanent
Our client provides three specialist areas of care: Adult Mental Health, Specialist Brain Injury and Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services. With hospitals and specialist centres across England and Scotland, we work in partnership with NHS and Local Authorities to provide person-centred quality health and social care services.
This 44 bed centre private neuro rehab centre in Hothfield is a specialist provider of person-centred rehabilitation, care and support to male and female adults (over 18 years) with a brain injury or other complex neurological condition. Situated within 12 acres, our service offers intense rehabilitation for adults in the post-acute phase following a brain injury right through to step-down independent supported living.
As a Registered Nurse (RGN) working in our Specialist Brain Injury Neurological Care and Rehabilitation Service, your main duties will be:
* To provide high standards of nursing and therapeutic care in the rehabilitation of brain injured patients; and through membership of the multi-disciplinary team, provide supervision and guidance to Rehabilitation Assistants.
* To assess and deliver effective individual care and treatment towards the rehabilitation of service users
* To undertake the role of named nurse
* To actively participate in clinical meetings promoting, reviewing and initiating relevant changes to service user care
* To effectively co-ordinate the shift, including allocation of service users, supervision of Rehabilitation Assistants, and ensuring the safety of the unit
* Hold current NMC PIN registration
* Have a person centred ethos, showing empathy and a desire to make a difference
* Have the ability to motivate, lead and supervise a team
* Be flexible and adaptable, well organised and able to manage time and workload effectively in line with the needs of the service
* Have a desire to expand your professional development and support organisational change
* Have a legal right to work in the UK