Ref no: VAC - 10082
Salary: £28000 Per Annum
Job Type: Permanent
Our client provides three specialist areas of care: Adult Mental Health, Specialist Brain Injury and Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services. With hospitals and specialist centres across England and Scotland, we work in partnership with NHS and Local Authorities to provide person-centred quality health and social care services.
This Hospital in Stafford is a 39 bed Tier 4 CAMHS hospital for young people aged 12 -18 years with a range of mental health disorders including eating disorders and complex needs. My Client provides comprehensive assessment and treatment programmes working collaboratively with patients and their families or carers.
As a Registered Nurse working in this CAMHS Service, your main duties will be:
* To provide high standards of nursing and therapeutic care in the rehabilitation of brain injured patients; and through membership of the multi-disciplinary team, provide supervision and guidance to Rehabilitation Assistants.
* To assess and deliver effective individual care and treatment towards the rehabilitation of service users
* To undertake the role of named nurse
* To actively participate in clinical meetings promoting, reviewing and initiating relevant changes to service user care
* To effectively co-ordinate the shift, including allocation of service users, supervision of Rehabilitation Assistants, and ensuring the safety of the unit
* Hold current NMC PIN registration
* Have a person centred ethos, showing empathy and a desire to make a difference
* Support the Deputy Nurse Manager and Registered Manager with the day to day nursing responsibilities
* Be flexible and adaptable, well organised and able to manage time and workload effectively in line with the needs of the service
* Have a desire to expand your professional development and support organisational change
* Have a legal right to work in the UK