Ref no: VAC - 10089
Salary: £28000 Per Annum
Job Type: Permanent
Our client provides three specialist areas of care: Adult Mental Health, Specialist Brain Injury and Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services. With hospitals and specialist centres across England and Scotland, we work in partnership with NHS and Local Authorities to provide person-centred quality health and social care services.
A specialist care home with nursing, the service is for men with mental health needs challenging behaviour or complex needs. The service provides an alternative to hospital admission with dedicated nursing and personal care provided in a structured, supportive environment. Rehabilitation packages build on individual’s strengths and skills and encourage autonomy and choice to allow greater independence and fulfillment.
As a Registered Nurse working in this Service, your main duties will be:
* To provide high standards of nursing and therapeutic care in the rehabilitation of brain injured patients; and through membership of the multi-disciplinary team, provide supervision and guidance to Rehabilitation Assistants.
* To assess and deliver effective individual care and treatment towards the rehabilitation of service users
* To undertake the role of named nurse
* To actively participate in clinical meetings promoting, reviewing and initiating relevant changes to service user care
* To effectively co-ordinate the shift, including allocation of service users, supervision of Rehabilitation Assistants, and ensuring the safety of the unit
* Hold current NMC PIN registration
* Have a person centred ethos, showing empathy and a desire to make a difference
* Support the Deputy Nurse Manager and Registered Manager with the day to day nursing responsibilities
* Be flexible and adaptable, well organised and able to manage time and workload effectively in line with the needs of the service
* Have a desire to expand your professional development and support organisational change
* Have a legal right to work in the UK
At Healthier Recruitment we are dedicated in finding our candidates their ideal roles. We go above and beyond the basic requirements of our candidates to find roles that not only match their overall package expectations but provide them with an opportunity to secure a position that offers personal fulfilment and the potential to develop within an organisation that shares similar visions and values.
Each and every candidate we work with is different, and therefore we take the time to get to know you and explore the potential career options that suit you best to ensure that your transition into a new role is both a smooth, stress free and enjoyable experience.