OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSE MANAGER
Ref no: VAC 10299
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000 depending on experience
Job Type: 6 month contract - permanent
We are seeking an experienced and qualified Occupational Health Nurse to take on this exciting and challenging role to create an Occupational Health service for the organisation that reflect the quality of care they take pride in.
You will be responsible to lead the Occupational Health Service for my client to ensure it provides an excellent service. It is essential that the occupational health help and advice given meets the needs of the organisation, reflects best practice and, by prioritising staff health and wellbeing, improves staff retention, lowers sickness absence and, consequently, enhances the quality of patient care.
Initially as a permanent 6 month contract but with the option to go permanent for the right candidate, this is a great opportunity for an experienced Occupational Health Nurse.
As part of the role the successful candidate will be expected to review the existing service and implement the following:
• Regular OH advice and updates to the board – to ensure as an organisation they are aware of legislative OH changes and best practice
• Update/ review their OH policies and procedures – including the development of new policies and guidance
• A quality assurance programme and audit of their practice and procedures in each hospital throughout the UK
• A robust provision of immunisation services in their hospitals
• An audit of current staff requiring immunisations
• Procurement and negotiation of effective Occupational Health contracts for the organisation
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
To be considered for this excellent opportunity my client is looking for an Occupational Health Advisor that must be a Registered Nurse and hold a qualification in Occupational Health.
Our client provide a wide range of services for individuals suffering from a variety of mental health problems.
Operating over 20 centres with more than 1,000 beds. Two units are registered nursing homes providing long term and respite care for private fee-paying elderly residents. They are recognised as a specialist provider by the NHS across England and Wales.
• Flexible working options
• Annual holiday entitlement
• Birthday and anniversary leave
• A package of support for staff health and wellbeing
• A generous company Pension Scheme
• Group Life Assurance Scheme
• An All-Employee Bonus Scheme
• Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Savings Centre
• Childcare Vouchers
• Recruitment Reward Scheme
• Subsidised Meals
• Free Parking
• Cycle to Work Scheme
At Healthier Recruitment we are dedicated in finding our candidates their ideal roles. We go above and beyond the basic requirements of our candidates to find roles that not only match their overall package expectations but provide them with an opportunity to secure a position that offers personal fulfilment and the potential to develop within an organisation that shares similar visions and values.
Each and every candidate we work with is different, and therefore we take the time to get to know you and explore the potential career options that suit you best to ensure that your transition into a new role is both a smooth, stress free and enjoyable experience.