Ref no: VAC 10177
Salary: £22,000 - £25,700
Job Type: Permanent, full time
As a qualified Physiotherapist your duties will include:
- Appropriate use evidence based practice/clinical reasoning to carry out comprehensive and thorough assessments of clients.
- Devise treatment programmes in line with the interdisciplinary team that are closely tailored to meet the needs of the individual client.
- Effectively communicate physiotherapy treatment programmes to the interdisciplinary team.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships within the interdisciplinary team.
- At all times assess for risk and act to minimise risk to clients, staff and others, on the unit or in the community.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Hold current HCPC registration
- Hold qualification within Physiotherapy
- Ideally have experience within Neuro – rehabilitation
- Be flexible and adaptable, well organised and able to manage time and workload effectively in line with the needs of the service
- Have a desire to expand your professional development and support organisational change
- Excellent induction, training and CPD opportunities
- Accredited professional development
- Preceptorship and Mentorship programmes
- Competitive pay rates
- A wide range of rewards and benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Contributory group person pension scheme
- Free uniform