Ref no: VAC - 10141
Salary: £37000 Per Annum
Job Type: Permanent
Our client provides care for Adults with Mental Health and Learning Disabilities across a number of hospitals, residential services and transition services based in London and the Home Counties. With an aggressive growth plan this organisation is looking to become a key player within providing care services within mental health and learning disabilities.
The successful candidate will be managing a specialist residential service for people with learning disabilities, mental health needs who may have autism or Asperger syndrome and other complex needs.
As a Registered manager working in this service, your main duties will be:-
* Overall responsibility and accountability for the management of the service
* Achieve, through the application of efficient and effective leadership, the Company aims, objectives and initiatives in a positive and cohesive manner
* Work as the Register Manager (registered with the appropriate regulatory body) and uphold and encourage in others the required standards of practice, as specified
* Ensure, through effective leadership and management, full compliance to the relevant regulatory and professional standards
* Hold NVQ Level 4/5 in Management
* Have a person centred ethos, showing empathy and a desire to make a difference
* Minimum of 1 years experience in managing residential services for adults with Learning Disabilities and Mental Health
* Be flexible and adaptable, well organised and able to manage time and workload effectively in line with the needs of the service
* Have a desire to expand your professional development and support organisational change and growth
* Have a legal right to work in the UK
At Healthier Recruitment we are dedicated in finding our candidates their ideal roles.
We go above and beyond the basic requirements of our candidates to find roles that not only match their overall package expectations but provide them with an opportunity to secure a position that offers personal fulfilment and the potential to develop within an organisation that shares similar visions and values.
Each and every candidate we work with is different, and therefore we take the time to get to know you and explore the potential career options that suit you best to ensure that your transition into a new role is both a smooth, stress free and enjoyable experience.