REGISTERED NURSE RMN/RNLD
Ref no: VAC - 10020
Salary: £31577 Per Annum
Location: South East London
Job Type: Permanent
An exciting nursing opportunity has become available with a leading private mental health group. If you are are a mental health nurse and you are seeking a new challenge we would welcome the chance to speak with you.
With excellent salary and benefits that exceed associate expectations this really is an exciting time to be part of this growing business.
This specialist Brain Injury Rehabilitation Centre is a 36 bed centre providing specialist person-centred rehabilitation, care and support for adults with either a brain injury or other complex progressive neurological condition. We provide comprehensive assessment, rehabilitation and therapy and specialise in the treatment of patients with a primary cognitive or behavioural impairment resulting from a brain injury or other neurological condition.
As a Registered Nurse (RGN) working in our Specialist Brain Injury Neurological Care and Rehabilitation Service, your main duties will be:-
• To provide high standards of nursing and therapeutic care in the rehabilitation of brain injured patients; and through membership of the multi-disciplinary team, provide supervision and guidance to Rehabilitation Assistants.
• To assess and deliver effective individual care and treatment towards the rehabilitation of service users
• To undertake the role of named nurse
• To actively participate in clinical meetings promoting, reviewing and initiating relevant changes to service user care
• To effectively co-ordinate the shift, including allocation of service users, supervision of Rehabilitation Assistants, and ensuring the safety of the unit
In return my client will offer you
• Induction and ongoing training and CPD opportunities
• Preceptorship and mentorship programmes
• Competitive pay rates
• Employee Benefit Scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Life Assurance Scheme
• Contributory Personal Pension Scheme
• Uniforms provided
• Nurse Referral Scheme