RMN / RGN / RNLD
Ref no: VAC - 10088
Salary: £30700 Per Annum
Job Type: Permanent
We are recruiting for Registered Nurses from any RNLD, RGN or RMN backgrounds as full training and development can be offered to al nurses.
Our client provide specialist inpatient service for adults (aged 18 years and over) with a primary diagnosis of a learning disability.
Their low secure hospital is set in a rural location but with easy access to the towns of Stoke on Trent, Market Drayton and Newcastle under Lyme.
Their site has recently undergone a major refurbishment and also benefits from a separate sports hall and occupational therapy building both of which are used for recreational and therapeutic activities. Our client believe that they have truly created a positive, recovery-focused environment where social inclusion and local community engagement play a big part in each patient’s unique rehabilitation journey.
Our clients service covers Learning Disabilities, Acute Mental Health and also some Forensic.
To be suitable for this role you will:
* Hold current NMC PIN registration and adhere to the NMC Codes of Conduct at all times
* Have a person centred ethos, showing empathy and a desire to make a difference
* Have the ability to motivate, lead and supervise a team
* Be able to demonstrate initiative and creativity
* Be flexible and adaptable, well organised and able to manage time and workload effectively in line with the needs of the service
* Have a desire to expand your professional development and support organisational change
* Have a legal right to work in the UK
Benefits of this role are:
* Induction and ongoing training and CPD opportunities