Ref no: VAC - 10049
Salary: £31227 Per Annum
Location: South West London
Job Type: Permanent
An exciting nursing opportunity has become available with a leading private mental health group. If you are are a mental health nurse and you are seeking a new challenge we would welcome the chance to speak with you.
The hospital in Roehampton is a 39 bedded purpose-built psychiatric intensive care unit in South West London. The hospital provides a secure and safe, gender-specific environment for adults who have suffered an acute deterioration or relapse in their mental wellbeing.
With excellent salary and benefits that exceed associate expectations this really is an exciting time to be part of this growing business.
Your main duties will be:-
• To provide high standards of nursing and therapeutic care in the rehabilitation of brain injured patients; and through membership of the multi-disciplinary team, provide supervision and guidance to Rehabilitation Assistants.
• To assess and deliver effective individual care and treatment towards the rehabilitation of service users
• To undertake the role of named nurse
• To actively participate in clinical meetings promoting, reviewing and initiating relevant changes to service user care
• To effectively co-ordinate the shift, including allocation of service users, supervision of Rehabilitation Assistants, and ensuring the safety of the unit
In return my client will offer you
• Induction and ongoing training and CPD opportunities
• Preceptorship and mentorship programmes
• Competitive pay rates
• Employee Benefit Scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Life Assurance Scheme
• Contributory Personal Pension Scheme
• Uniforms provided
• Nurse Referral Scheme