SENIOR RMN / RNLD
Ref no: VAC - 10086
Salary: £36000 Per Annum
Location: Norwich, Norfolk
Job Type: Permanent
We are recruiting a Senior RMN or RNLD to work for our prestigious client.
This site is a 30 bed low secure Tier 4 CAMHS hospital for young people aged 12 -25 years who are high risk with complex mental health disorders such as emerging personality disorder, early onset psychosis, severe OCD and attachment disorders.
Providing comprehensive treatment programmes tailored to each individual working collaboratively with the patient and their family, carers and their local teams. The hospital’s current pathways include PICU and LSU. The hospital also plans to offer a transactional service for those aged 18-25, which bridges the gap between CAMHS and Adult Mental Health Services.
The hospital is located in the village of Buxton, 12 miles from Norwich. Our client recruit staff in a variety of different roles and provide ongoing support with comprehensive training, learning and development opportunities.
As a Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) working in our Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) your main duties will be:
* To identify care needs of patients, planning and implementing nursing interventions and evaluating outcomes of care given
* To communicate information accurately on patient care to the patient, families, internal and external professionals, including Commissioners whilst maintaining confidentiality and adhering to the principles of Information Governance
* To administer drugs and checking/ preparations in accordance with Company policy and procedures and NMC guidelines
* To report and record incident and accidents in accordance with policy and procedures
* To assist in the induction, development and supervision of, new and junior staff members, as required
To be suitable for this role you will:
* Hold current NMC PIN registration and adhere to the NMC Codes of Conduct at all times
* Have a person centred ethos, showing empathy and a desire to make a difference
* Have the ability to motivate, lead and supervise a team
* Be able to demonstrate initiative and creativity
* Be flexible and adaptable, well organised and able to manage time and workload effectively in line with the needs of the service
* Have a desire to expand your professional development and support organisational change
* Have a legal right to work in the UK
Benefits of this role are:
* Induction and ongoing training and CPD opportunities
* Preceptorship and mentorship programmes
* Competitive pay rates
* Employee Benefit Scheme
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Life Assurance Scheme
* Contributory Personal Pension Scheme
* Nurse Referral Scheme
* Assist with the revalidation process
An enhanced DBS (England) or PVG/Disclosure Scotland (Scotland) Disclosure will be required for all successful applicants. Costs will be met by the Company.
Should you join our nursing team in Norwich – we would like to welcome you with a £2500.00 bonus payment.
* £1000 payable upon successful completion of your 3 month probationary period, followed by a second payment of £1500, after 13 months service from start.