STAFF NURSE – RNLD/RMN
Ref no: VAC - 10107
Salary: £28300 Per Annum
Job Type: Permanent
Our client provides specialist care to people who have Learning Disabilities and Mental Health issues. With hospitals and specialist centres across England and Scotland, my client works in partnership with NHS and Local Authorities to provide person-centred quality health and social care services.
Hollyhurst in Darlington is a 23 bed residential service which provides assessment and intervention for men and women who have a learning disability and complex needs including people who have mental health problems and behaviours that challenge services. The people who use Hollyhurst services may be admitted directly from the community or be stepping down from a more restrictive setting.
* To provide high standards of nursing and therapeutic care in the rehabilitation of patients; and through membership of the multi-disciplinary team, provide supervision and guidance to support staff
* To assess and deliver effective individual care and treatment towards the rehabilitation of service users
* To undertake the role of named nurse
* To actively participate in clinical meetings promoting, reviewing and initiating relevant changes to service user care
* To effectively co-ordinate the shift, including allocation of service users, supervision of Rehabilitation Assistants, and ensuring the safety of the unit
* Hold current NMC PIN registration
* Have a person centred ethos, showing empathy and a desire to make a difference
* Be flexible and adaptable, well organised and able to manage time and workload effectively in line with the needs of the service
* Have a desire to expand your professional development and support organisational change
* Have a legal right to work in the UK
At Healthier Recruitment we are dedicated in finding our candidates their ideal roles. We go above and beyond the basic requirements of our candidates to find roles that not only match their overall package expectations but provide them with an opportunity to secure a position that offers personal fulfilment and the potential to develop within an organisation that shares similar visions and values.
Each and every candidate we work with is different, and therefore we take the time to get to know you and explore the potential career options that suit you best to ensure that your transition into a new role is both a smooth, stress free and enjoyable experience.