Ref no: VAC-10384
Job Type: Nursing
Sector: Mental Health
This specialist Hospital in Stevenage offers a range of secure mental health services for men and women in a purpose-built therapeutic environment where the focus is on maximising positive outcomes and recovery. A range of therapies supports the care pathway towards independent living.
As a ward manager you will be work closely with the senior management team to ensure an excellent standard or care is delivered to all patients from all levels of staff. This role offers the successful candidate a chance to develop leadership skills in a challenging environment.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
My client is looking for exceptional, enthusiastic and motivated experienced senior RMNs to join their expanding teams across their hospital services.
Successful applicants must have an active NMC pin and be willing to work as members of a full multi-disciplinary team and will possess excellent clinical, team and communication skills together with vision and enthusiasm to develop the hospital’s service model.
• Enhanced Maternity benefits
• Annual holiday entitlement
• Birthday and anniversary leave
• A package of support for staff health and wellbeing
• A generous company Pension Scheme
• Group Life Assurance Scheme
• An all employee Bonus Scheme
• Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Savings centre
• Childcare Vouchers